We cannot set Placeholders in mass at this time from KnowlEDGE. You can port over the content if you would like, but do not forget to go in and change it for that Proposal.
Response types: Text, List, Table, responses and more:
Self-initiated proposals can only see Text and List based response types.
Invited proposals could have Text, List, plus: Table, Date, File Attachment, Number, Scale
- Text responses: KnowlEDGE is at its best with Auto Answering text responses and should not come across but a few limitations
- List responses we are currently only able to port over comments cleanly but the system does not do a great job at actually choosing your drop-down option, so realize that you will more than likely have to go through and select the appropriate drop-down option: ex: Yes, No, N/A, etc.
- Table responses we do not even show them in KnowlEDGE as they are extremely difficult to be mapped.
- File attachment responses will port over properly if it is a 1:1 match from the KB, comments should port over for the comment section
- Number responses will only port over properly if it is a 1:1 match from the KB
- Scale responses will only port over properly if it is a 1:1 match from the KB
We are always looking for ways to improve our product and our offerings, so feel free to let us know how we can improve through here at email@example.com, or our General Forum on what things we could improve to make your life even easier.