If you are looking to change the writer within your proposal you may have just:
- Accepted an invitation to respond to an RFP,
- Created a new self-initiated Proposal,
- Created a new Section,
- Found out that a Question or Section does not actually relate to your expertise,
- Completed with your portion of writing but need another Writer to move it forward to an Accepted status
Within your Proposal Outline, to change a writer for a single question:
- Click on the Question and look at the second tab on the right-hand panel - Workflow
- You can change the writer and due dates.
- To Save your changes, make sure to click on UPDATE ASSIGNMENTS
If you want to do this in bulk (for all Questions in a Section)
- You will first select the Section name within your proposal Outline. See in the image below the gray highlight of the Data Ownership/Stewardship section in the image below.
- The Default Workflow will look the same in the Action Panel as it does with a single question but now it will change all Questions in your selected Section.
- Be sure to UPDATE ASSIGNMENTS when you have your preferred Writer, Approver, and Due Dates chosen.