How can we improve RFP360?

Reviewer / Super User Mode - Task Filter Enhancement

I often work as a RFP Proposal Reviewer or Super User. For example, I use Tasks / Filters to review the open issues for other Users and may need to complete their responses. It requires many clicks to do the work.

If I filter on user 'Bob'; click to answer question; return Tasks / Filters - context is lost. I must reset the filter to look for User 'Bob'.

Possible approaches
- allow a right click to spawn the filtered questions in a new browser tab. do work there. close tab. go back to Tasks / Filter tab and repeat

or
- create some session memory of last filter selected in Tasks view in browser cookie. for example, Filter for Bob is there when I return

thanks for considering my request.

6 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Dean Shaddock shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminDavid Hulsen (COO, RFP360) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the Proposal page, we did add a mass approval button at the bottom of the page. We think there's a better placement for the button, but we wanted to get something out there for usage/feedback.

So if you filter on tasks by status or user, you can 'Mark all as complete' which will move the filtered tasks to the next status (pending approval or approved, depending upon the User's role).

• Karen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. My writers and approvers want to filter to see what is outstanding and then answer or approve from one window. Fill in filter / Answer - Fill in filter / Answer is quite cumbersome when you have 30 or 40 outstanding tasks. Since the filter shows everything that needs addressed it would be nice to be able to answer or approve in one spot.

Feedback and Knowledge Base