How can we improve RFP360?

Bulk edit options for questions

As the manager of a proposal I want to be able to select multiple questions so that I can perform changes in bulk to the selected questions.
Changes that should be possible:
- assignments and dates (workflow)
- delete questions
- move to new/other section
- add/remove tags
- export to Excel

17 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Peter Diepstraten shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Shea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second Elizabeth's comments. I have gone through and assigned all the questions to the appropriate people. I'd like to be able to leave all the assignments, but change the due dates en masse. If this were by section it would be ok as well. I'm thinking a check box next to each of the changes you want applied would work nicely. You could pick the Writer, Approver, Date, or Save to KnowledgeBase.

• elizabeths commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For me, I would like more options on the "default edit" for sections - you can update the default workflow owners and associated date due - but you have to edit ALL of the data - and some times II ONLY want to update the date due, not the owner.

If I have assigned questions in that section to multiple owners and then need to update a date date, when I use the default edit feature to edit in bulk, I overwrite all the user assignments in addition to updated the date.

Feedback and Knowledge Base