General

How can we improve RFP360?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Download Documents

When the end RFP results are downloaded and separated by vendor, it would be helpful if documents that were uploaded in the RFP were titled with the section and in order.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Layout and Cosmetics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Tags included in search for answers to RFP questions

An option to include tags for the terms searched when answers are provided for RFP questions would be very helpful. Often similar questions are asked in RFPs that use differing terminology for the same concept, but tagging the KB items with alternate terms does not assist in finding those answers for later use.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Knowledge Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Adding docs and text.

When adding docs and text to the same question, if you don't add doc first, your text is wiped out. So to cheat you have to add text and fake doc to get the question answered.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Just to be clear, is this when there is a request for an attached document and there’s a comment box below that? Please let me know so we can accommodate. I think I see where you are going: Not ready to attach the doc, but I want to include a comment as we draft it.

4. Approver sees wrong or duplicate added docs

When I am approving questions I sometimes have to delete a doc that has a. posted to the question multiple times or b. posted to the wrong question.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We researched this case and it was very puzzling but an anomaly. We’ve been trying various browser combos to recreate this and have yet to make this happen ourselves. But we are certainly watching for it.

5. Ability to lock questions during answering or completion

We have respondents changing the questions by accident. They are typing in the question box instead of the answers. Would be nice to lock editing of questions while the RFP is being responded to/filled out

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I’ll look into your users. Your Contributors are unable to edit the question, but your higher-level users can modify them. But we can look into these permissions.

6. Ability to type in page number in Knowledge base

When I'm editing responses in the Knowledge base, I don't like that it goes back to page 1 once I hit save. If I'm editing on page 30, after I save my edits, it should save and remain on the same page. It would be helpful to have a place where you can type in the page number you want to jump to. Otherwise you have to click all the way back to page 30.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add comments fields to sections and questions

RFP's usually contain instructions on how to answer or other information relevant when answering.
    I currently add a question with a dot (".") as the answer and mark it as approved immediately (I sometimes forget to set the Knowledge Base toggle to NO)

I would like to be able to add these as comments below the section title and/or as a 'question' that does not need an answer (and is not stored in the knowledge Base).

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

You can currently make comments at the Question level. In a future release these comments will be more noticeable, as we agree they are kind of buried.

8. Add layout to questions

We encounter a lot of questions with layout; When entered into RFP365 these are represented as one (sometimes long) string, which makes them hard to read / interpret.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Increase characters in timeline box.

The timeline box needs to hold more characters. There is always a timeline section in RFP's (usually in a table format), but it doesn't ever fit.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Expanded Reporting of Progress

Would like to see a drill down report of the progress, for instance the ability to export or show number of questions in each category (not started, completed, in progress).
    Right now, there isn't a good way to share this information to show a manager the current status other than just %

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)