The Knowledge Dashboard is your NEW look into your Knowledge Base (KB) that will continue to expand the way in which you view and manage your company's knowledge as a team. You can Search your KB directly from the Dashboard or you can see the Knowledge List you are familiar with by pressing the View Knowledge Items at the top right of the screen. We will be building out this page over time to take you to specific pages in the future.
- Click into the "Search..." field
- Type out the KB content you are looking for, and
- Press Enter/Return to see Knowledge List with your search criteria
- Total Records links you over to your Knowledge base list
- Awaiting Review takes you into your list view with the filter set to all of the items that you are set to review
Monthly Metrics: (past 30 days)
- Updated, Created, Reviewed
Recently Added: (last 25 KB items added)
- A peak into your Knowledge Base (KB) items list showing the 25 most recent
- Each will link directly to the KB item to see further detail or to allow edits (for those with access)
- Note the Filter options at the top right of the graph where you will be able to change your time range from the default of the Year view
Created & Updated: (Defaulted to the last year/12 months)
- Created KB items are designated with the orange line and include any new KB items created from either a Proposal Response or directly from the Knowledge List or by going directly into the Create Knowledge Base Item page
- Update KB items are designated with the blue line and will capture changes to already existing KB items
- Gives you an idea of where KB items are being focused for the members of your team:
- Recently Completed - After a flagged KB item has been the "Marked Review Complete"
- Captures the amount of times that a KB item has been Edited (Times Edited) from the KB or Used (Times Used) in Proposals/Profiles
- This will allow you to know which KB items to focus your efforts
NOTE:Please continue to let us know where we can drive improvements to the Knowledge Dashboard and other areas of RFP360 via our Suggestion/Feedback Forum. This is currentlyVersion 1.0 of the Knowledge Dashboard and while we believe we know where to take it, we always appreciate your input to help drive improvements. Thank you!