Marketplace360 to break down buyer and seller ‘silos’ to help them more easily
and proactively engage one another, which means:
- Real-time visibility to buyers early on in the RFP process
- A virtual forum for top buyers and sellers to connect
- An RFP database that eliminates the hassle of traditional vendor searches
If you are a vendor, you need to be top of mind for buyers when and where they’re preparing their RFPs, RFIs, Security Questionnaires, DDQs and more. Marketplace360 gives you a competitive advantage by offering:
- The fastest way for buyers to proactively identify your products and services
- A robust RFP database within the RFP360 unified platform
- More proposal opportunities and much higher odds of winning more business
How to either opt-in or opt-out of Marketplace360?
If you would like to opt-in to Marketplace360 you can checkmark the box next to "I want to opt-in to Marketplace360" and then save your change by clicking "Submit." If for whatever reason you would like to opt-out all you need to do is uncheck the same box and click "Submit." Once you opt-out RFP360 will immediately take you out of the Marketplace360.