Am I able to see all tags that have been used across my account (or sub-account) anywhere?
Having all tags visible in one place is incredibly useful in managing duplications, misspellings, and erroneous creation of tags.
How can an Administrator access the Tag Management Console?
- Navigate to the Accounts page by clicking on your username in the upper right-hand corner of the application.
- Select the Accounts page from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the hyperlink for the account (or sub-account) you want to manage.
- Select the Tags tab along the top of the page.
How do I manage tags in the Tag Management Console?
- Click on the tag name to edit.
- Click on the trashcan icon delete.
- Click a hyperlinked number to view tagged content.
- Replace old tags with new tags by deleting and adding new ones.