Did you use the Ask-an-Expert feature to pose a question to a person outside of RFP360?
1. You should have received an email stating that the expert responded to your question. Follow the link in the email to get into RFP360.
2. Go to your Proposal and navigate to the appropriate Section and Question.
3. Click on the Question.
4. On the right-hand side panel, you'll see 3 options.
5. Click on the Workflow tab.
6. See the screenshot below. Click on the blue hyperlink to view your expert's responses.
7. Click "Use Response" to use the expert's answer.
You can also see that an expert has responded on your Proposal Dashboard, towards the bottom of the page.
Want to learn how to use the Ask an Expert feature in RFP360? Click here.