The Metrics icon on the left-hand main menu helps you get a quick look at your proposals time spent vs. time saved. There are 3 different views available, by Company, individual Users or Proposal.
- Time tracking STARTS when the user clicks into the response box area.
Tip: Make sure to click in the text box before you start searching to get more accurate time spent stats
- Time tracking STOPS on “Save & Complete” or “Save Draft”
- Time spent and time saved stats are aggregated on a daily basis, they are not real-time.
- Time spent will log ANY user that contributes to a question/response, not just assigned Writer and Approver
- Time Saved measures time spent on creation of a new content record (exception: KB content uploaded through Excel template) then when it is reused from knowledge library it will report as time saved.
Known bug: massive time saved statistics showing up. No algorithms used.
- Metrics page shows:
Companies - includes proposals and users
Users - includes all users
- Proposals - includes proposals only